Mental health in the workplace needs to be embedded into every aspect of an organization, from onboarding, learning and development to performance and compliance. And for employee mental health and wellbeing initiatives and practices to work, they need to be revisited, evaluated and revised on a regular basis.
This toolkit provides a suite of resources, expert advice and a step-by-step guide on how to create a mentally healthy workplace.
- ebook on understanding and improving workplace mental health
- Four-pronged strategy: Educate, Connect, Measure, Act
- Workplace wellbeing action plan
- Psychological safety exercise
- Performance check-in survey
- Mental health risk assessment tool
Download the Toolkit
A step-by-step guide with resources, templates and tips to build a mentally healthy workplace.