With the ever-evolving Covid-19 pandemic, it is becoming increasingly important for organizations to keep a record of their employees’ vaccination status.
Whether you need to ensure compliance with internal policies or external legislation or you simply need to keep informed, there are a number of ways you can track your team’s covid-19 vaccination status with intelliHR. The following article will take you through four ways our customers are currently recording their Covid-19 vaccinations and health status of employees.
1. Pulse survey
If you’re looking to keep a record of your team’s vaccination status, or gather information on whether they have traveled interstate or visited any hotspots, a pulse survey could be a good option for you.
- Quick and easy way to capture vax status and automatically store it on the employee’s profile.
- Regular, recurring pulses can be set up to track ongoing movements (i.e., travel), and will run on your set schedule without any further action being required.
- Easily report on responses using the Form data analysis page in analytics.
- Export responses to a CSV file.
- Something to keep in mind is that with regular pulses (especially those sent out weekly or more frequently) the form response rate and the quality of responses may decline due to the number of forms employees are receiving.
2. Self-service dashboard tile
Do you want to provide a way for employees to record and update their COVID-19 vaccination records without making it a requirement or overloading them with email requests to complete a pulse survey?
A self-service tile linking on their intelliHR dashboard that links to a COVID vax form is a great option.
- Employees will be able to access the relevant forms when and if they need them.
- You can link multiple forms to the one tile.
- This method will not overwhelm employees with repetitive forms to complete.
- Like the Pulse method, you will also be able to export responses to a CSV file and view an analysis of form responses on the Form data analysis page in Analytics.
- Employees without user accounts will not be able to access the tile to complete the form.
- Staff will need to proactively access the form via the tile as it will not be automatically sent to their email to complete.
3. Job requirements (mandatory qualifications)
Need to track vaccination status for compliance reasons? If your organization has to do so because of a policy or legislative requirement, then you can create vaccination status as a job requirement/mandatory qualification in intelliHR that staff are required to complete.
- Quickly and easily check who has and has not had their vaccinations completed, alerting you to anyone who is non-compliant.
- This can also be used for other vaccinations (i.e. flu shot).
- Make evidence of vaccinations required so employees will need documentation to submit their requirement for approval.
- Export these records to a CSV file.
- Might not be suitable for all organizations as it marks vaccination as a “requirement” for employees.
4. Other qualifications (non-mandatory qualifications)
If you want to keep a record of information about your team’s vaccination status but don’t have any specific compliance requirements, then creating vaccination status as an “Other qualification” in intelliHR using Qualification library items might be a better option for you.
- Allows employees to upload their vaccination records to their profile if they wish to do so, without being listed as a requirement for their role.
- Provides employees with an area to upload any evidence of vaccination.
- Export records to a CSV file.
- Cannot monitor compliance for all employees (if all employees haven’t added their info
intelliHR is a people management platform helping HR, leaders and managers enhance performance, culture, engagement and retention. With built-in HRIS and powerful real-time analytics, see how the platform works today.