A comprehensive guide to HR analytics with best practice techniques, tips and tools for making the most of your people data.
1: Introduction to HR analytics
- What is HR analytics
2: The HR data cycle
- Data enablement and the importance of real-time information
- A design thinking approach to data collection
- Data quality
3. Measurement and metrics
- The 4 pillars of HR analytics (and top 10 metrics)
- Culture, community and wellbeing
- Performance and productivity
- Risk and compliance
- Planning and financial drivers
4. Visualization, application and avoiding bias
- Data visualization and HR software
- Inspiring action through storytelling: A case study
- What’s next for analytics: the evolution of data-driven HR
Download the Ultimate guide to HR analytics now.
Fill out the form below to grab a free copy of the guide.