- intelliHR recognised for the first time by global technology review platform G2 in its Fall 2022 Report as a Momentum Leader for HR Analytics, Performance Management, Workforce Management, Core HR Software, and Employee Engagement
- This is intelliHR’s first appearance in the global Momentum Leader quadrant
- G2 is a Chicago based global review platform, with over 5 million buyers on site monthly
- G2 solely uses customer reviews and feedback to create their ratings
- intelliHR was also ranked first overall for HR Analytics (Easiest to Use), and was recognised as a High Performer or Leader in several quadrants for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia Pacific
intelliHR Limited (ASX: IHR) shared today that for the first time intelliHR has been recognised by G2 as a global Momentum Leader in their Fall 2022 Grid Reports for HR Analytics, Performance Management System, Workforce Management Software, Core HR Software, and Employee Engagement.
G2 is a Chicago, USA, based company that has built a platform for crowdsourcing enterprise software reviews to help others make decisions on what to use and buy. G2 sets itself apart from other software review sites by not using advertising, and rates all companies solely based on customer reviews and feedback.
It’s exciting for us to be recognised alongside the world’s leaders in HR tech for the first time. I want to thank our intelliHR customers in over 20 countries for the reviews they contributed to G2 over the past year. Customer reviews, both positive and less so, are essential insight for any SaaS business. We’re thrilled to be recognised as a global Momentum Leader in the G2 Fall 2022 Grid Report for our HR Analytics, Workforce Management, Performance Management, Employee Management, and Core HR offerings. This caps a great FY22 for our team, where we welcomed over 100 new customers, and grew our ARR by 97%.
To be included in G2’s Fall 2022 Grid® Reports, products must have received a minimum of 10 reviews or ratings. The products are ranked by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact).
For Mid-Market customers, intelliHR received no.1 for Ease of Setup and Ease of Admin for both Core HR and HR Analytics, as well as no.1 for Quality of Support for HR Analytics. intelliHR was rated in the global Top 5 for:
- Core HR: Ease of Setup (no.1), Ease of Admin (no.1), Quality of Support, Ease of Use
- HR Analytics: Quality of Support (no.1), Ease of Setup (no.1), Ease of Admin (no.1), User Satisfaction, Meets Requirements, Likelihood to Recommend
- Performance Management: Dashboards and Reports, Historical Data, Ease of Admin, Quality of Support, Ease of Use
- Workforce Management: Quality of Support, Workforce Analytics, Ease of Setup, Ease of Admin, Likelihood to Recommend, Ease of Use
In its home region of Asia Pacific, intelliHR was also rated by customers as a Leader in Performance Management (Australia, ANZ, and Asia Pacific), Employee Engagement (Asia Pacific), and a High Performer in Workforce Management (Australia and Asia Pacific) among other recognitions (see full list below).
intelliHR is the intelligent people platform empowering global HR leaders to create an inclusive, engaging, performing, and aligned working culture. It enables HR and team leaders to have a single source of data truth on every employee, see their culture and performance in real time, and uses machine learning to provide predictive analytics that allows proactive people leadership by its users.
Born of HR and the cloud, intelliHR grew its annual recurring revenue by 97% in FY22, and now has over 320 customers in 20 countries.
Full intelliHR G2 Fall 2022 Grid® Report recognition:
G2 is the world’s largest and most trusted tech marketplace where people can discover, review, and manage the software they need to reach their potential. Unfiltered, unbiased, 100% validated reviews written by actual users – not “pay-to-play” analysts – that help you avoid the inherent risks of buying business technology. For more information, visit www.g2.com