The intelliHR and JobAdder partnership enables customers to utilize JobAdder’s recruitment capabilities in conjunction with intelliHR’s best-of-breed people management platform.
Through the native integration into the intelliHR platform, customers can easily utilize JobAdder’s recruitment capabilities, streamlining job candidate experiences into an easy onboarding process. From JobAdder, new starters will be directly pushed to the intelliHR platform, with any related documentation added directly within the new starter’s intelliHR user profile.
“As a best-of-breed HR ecosystem, we’re proud to work with partners that extend true benefits to our customers and the intelliHR community. The intelliHR and JobAdder native integration is an example of best-in-class software platforms working together to extend maximum value to our customers,” Alex Lopez, Partnerships Manager at intelliHR said.
“The JobAdder and intelliHR partnership allows our customers to easily manage the employee lifecycle from recruitment through to retirement,” says Dave Johnson, JobAdder Corporate Sales Manager- ANZ.
“More importantly, our customers’ customer: job applicants, employees and hiring managers enjoy an easy to use paperless process that improves engagement across the board. We know this new native integration is going to drive further value for our customers,” Johnson said.
For employers, data duplication is minimized as the integration pulls through employee information so that you can easily start their onboarding process with one click.
Not only are your business leaders able to save time, but your new team member can now get started on day one instead of filling out the same information numerous times. With intelliHR and JobAdder, you’re able to scale your business with the right people on the right timeline.
Integration benefits for customers
- Through the integration, new staff are pulled through directly from JobAdder into the intelliHR platform, eliminating double-ups and duplication of information.
- Any JobAdder information and documentation associated with those new staff is automatically transferred to the intelli platform, migrating directly to the new starter’s profile.
- An integrated HR and recruitment function, the integration provides a single source of truth for customers and organizations seeking to seamlessly hire and onboard new staff.
- The advantages don’t just end at onboarding! Through the integration, the full employee lifecycle is catered to, from ongoing employee engagement to performance, with touchpoints at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
- By connecting the platforms, HR and recruitment teams gain back valuable time and effort, moving from administrative and manual tasks to more strategically-led initiatives.
This native integration is the latest in ongoing, continuous enhancements to the intelliHR platform. As a best-of-breed software platform, intelliHR provides integration options with an ecosystem of partners to deliver a seamless employee experience to our customers.
intelliHR supports all your integration needs, if you’re yet to sign up to intelliHR, we’d love to show you what you can do with our system. Interested in becoming a partner? Reach out today!