The purpose of our website is to provide you with authoritative information about our company and product – our website is located at intelliHR.com and is also replicated at other regional domain addresses.
The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice
When you visit our Website we could collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- In each case, in accordance with this privacy notice.
How do we collect this Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
We will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you use our services;
in each case, this information will be collected consistent with the principles outlined in this privacy notice.
We will not sell, rent, or exchange your Personal Information with any third parties without permission from you.
If you request content or sign up for a co-hosted event, your supplied Visitor Personal Information will also be shared with that co-host specifically to support the delivery of the content or event to you, and to facilitate appropriate follow-up communication and engagement by them or us.
Additionally, a Visitor’s cookie and related information may be shared with our third-party marketing and advertising platforms. This data remains in our control. Please refer to the section on Website Analytics & Cookies for further details on this.
If you submit a right to know or delete request, these should be sent to our Privacy Manager contactable by our – firstname.lastname@example.org we will attempt to verify your identity with a reasonably high degree of certainty, and once that has been accomplished we will complete your request.
For all of our Visitors, we respect the following key principles, you have –
- The right to know or request that we disclose what Personal Information of yours that we collected, the way we use it use, and confirmation that we don’t disclose (without your permission) or sell it.
- The right to rectification or correction of any errors in Visitor Personal Information
- The right to request that a business delete or stop processing Visitor Personal Information collected or maintained by Us.
- The right not to receive discriminatory or differentiated treatment by Us because of the information that you provided.
- The right to lodge a complaint with our Privacy Officer about the handling of your Visitor Personal Information.
Website Analytics & Cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service that transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and usage, thereby improving your experience.
Trusted by leading companies worldwide